Sunday, November 9, 2014

What happens when your internal body changes but you're life hasn't yet.

In going through an upheaval I think it is totally natural to go through a sort of crisis of identity. For me at least I now feel that the things I hold as important are in clear focus and the other things are almost intolerable. And though it makes doing thing like being a productive member of society a challenge because part of the problem is my feelings about work. My internal brain knows I need things like benefits and stuff and that keeps me from doing anything horribly rash. It does not undermine the feeling. 

So that begs the question. What am I going to do about it? I am completely impatient for change so that's going to be the biggest mental issue. But I'm going to meditate and get on my mat, and in the immediate sort term enjoy my
Vacation ( side note I'm actually writing this from San Francisco ) heheheh. I'm going to continue to explore my options and evaluate my opinions and I know in maintaining a relaxed and open mind the universe will plop the answer down on my head... And I have to just wait...research and breath 

No comments:

Post a Comment