Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snowy Saturday

This morning was good.  I'm exhausted from having a wonderful night with S last night, and making a necessary trip to CVS pharmacy at 12:30.  I have to say I might be a 24hr pharmacy convert.  It was nice to be able to go and not worry about what time it was (though I was tired)  I had to pick up this stuff called "magic mouth wash".  Completely gross, and completely numbs the mouth.  It also had the consistency of liquid jello.  Eww.  But at least I have something to keep the mouth sores at bay :)
Other then tired, its been a good day.  So far not much done other then organize my closet and drawers....since they were pathetic.  I had a fill on thursday so one side is poking me weird.  Fortunately its only in one place.

Today I have a date with the elliptical machine (without arms ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment