Sunday, May 11, 2014

The pause button

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and it's sort of funny that ABC family seems to be putting on a show that seems to struggle with this a little.

I cause it the cancer pause button.  I think this is something mainly encountered by the young cancer patients. I mean I don't know if I'd feel this way if I were retired and had lived a full life, but especially lately it feels like there has been a giant pause button put on everything.  

After the first time it took a really long time to feel "normal" or "good" again. And finally when I did start to have mostly good days I get smacked in the face again. 

I've I'd this feeling lately that my life is not going anywhere. I'm stagnant. And I don't know what to do about it.  

Though I guess the only good thing is that with any pause there is a chance to go again, and I just have to try and be patient for the go. Whenever that is meant to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment