Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SNATCH TIME


Today was killer, and I say that because I'm sitting here wanting to curl up in a ball and sleep.  Sooooooo tired.  Fortunately my hands stopped throbbing but they are still sore.

What did I do you ask?

WORKOUT OF THE DAY

APRIL 2, 2013
Strength 1: Snatch EMOM For 10 Min... 3 Snatches @ 65%
WOD: AMRAP 12

5 CTB Pullups
7 Snatches 95/65
9 Burpees
So next you say...what the hell is a snatch? 
Its pretty hellah hard and there is a moment where you think that its going to clunk you on the head.  That did not happen i'm happy to report.  And I made it through both  the strength and metcon portions.  With 55lbs, and 45lbs respectively.  It was plenty  of weigh. And this is one of those moves that will KICK your ass if you're stupid about it.  So i didn't want to push it.  Smart right?

Hurrey 

No comments:

Post a Comment