Sunday, October 27, 2013

All Hallows Eve

Halloween and I don't always do much of anything.  Usually it stems from the fact that I don't have an invite to do something.  Sometimes because I don't have a creative idea and sometimes because I just can't be bothered to dress up.  So this year was a bit different.  I had reason, cause and an idea.  I know right.. so Friday after work I ventured... bravely to the garment district and picked up a few things for a party on Saturday.  I was pretty successful in my shopping and the bonus being I can theoretically wear it ALL again.  Woot Woot.  cause effective costumes. 

So what pray tell was I.  Well like a dumbo I didn't take a picture.  But I went as


Yes I went as Sheldon coopers girl friend.  Otherwise known as Amy Farrah Fowler.  And people actually got it.  A costume success. 

But lets just say I'm not as young as I used to be, so off to bed...its 10:04..  I've got to hurry

No comments:

Post a Comment