Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Renagade rowing wk 1

02 dec 13 
I had my first indoor crew practice yesterday. It was held at crossfit Boston. There were 8 people or 9... Don't remember exactly, but a few I knew and a few I didn't.  Overall it was super fun and I can definitely tell my rowing is going to get better. 

Today's workout focused on control.

The workout 

The whole point was to stick certain stroke rating at certain  times and maintain consistency.  Once you got the stroke rating consistent you were supposed to maintain a consistent split. It was actually hard to keep so consistent. But I know with practice I'll get better.

The warm up was a 1k 


The first set

Pretty good consistency 

The second set 

So overall I varied a little... But things to work on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment