Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Washington DC, the last day

20JAN14

Today was an extremely lazy day, which was great because I basically never have them at home, so I was totally good with that.  I lazed around for awhile and eventually mobilized enough to shower.  Then Andrea made breakfast.  She better in the kitchen then me, and galley kitchens are hard to fit two people.  We had avocado egg cups
2012_02_09-AvocadoEgg.jpg

They were delicious.  And really seemed really easy.  I will definitely be trying them on my own at some point.  Or possibly with the potential eventual house guest...though not sure when that's going to happen.

Anyway, after  breakfast I gathered my stuff and we headed off to buy Andrea a bathrobe.  Essentially we just went shopping.  It was fun to roam around this nice shopping area in Friendship Heights (not that I really know where that was)   We had a snack and then it was time to make the way to the airport.

Happily I can report the way back was uneventful and I made it back home in decent time.

All in all a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment