Saturday, July 14, 2012

Something new

Today has been a good day do far. I went to my third WOD at crossfit Boston this morning. It was a doozy. We ran Harvard stadium. Yes you heard it. It sort of sucked and was great at the same time. I managed 14 flights in 30 min which isn't bad considering a) the lack of shape I'm in and b) the fact I will fully admit to wanting to stop after the first set. So it felt really good to get 14. Which is alittle over one every 2 min... A+ for me.

Then I had all these plans of what I was going to do, but I'm just taking it easy. The original idea didn't happen cause of timing, so I said to myself let's have a slow day. And thats what I've been doing. Made some spaghetti squash, walked to Harvard square, and going to trader joes with one of the roomies.

All over great to slow down.

The site of this mornings workout

No comments:

Post a Comment