Saturday, March 24, 2012

HHG

Happy hunger games! They did not botch the movie, thank god. The movie was good. The book was better but it was still worth trucking it into Boston and spending 11 to see in te theater. And shock, lennie kravets isn't a bad actor. Go figure.

After the movie i had a nice walk in the common with L with some coffee. Then I spent a LONG time on a bench talking to S on the phone. That was a walk and sit then walk some more. Though having a phone conversation for that long is always fun in public because eventually you end up talking about stuff or saying something that you don't want to be overheard. Which results in some interesting looks from passerby.

Today was a good day out in the world overall. Lately I've bee. Feeling very hermitie. I really haven't felt the desire to talk to people or make plans with people. Which isn't exactly a good thing. But the good thing about living at home is that my mother usually makes me feel bad (accidentally) about not seeing people and therefore gets me out of my own way a bit. Or at least makes me think about getting out of my own way. And this is always a good thing.

Now in typical me fashion I'm falling asleep and watch doubt so that's it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment