Monday, April 16, 2012

Facebook foible

So I usually don't put personal stuff on Facebook or more accurately stuff about the cancer. Basically to avoid the questions. I also didn't tell alot of people on the phone that I have cancer because I realized it was just awkward to call some on the phone and be like

Hey so I haven't talked to you in 3 months but guess what I have cancer

Ummm no. It was awkward. But needless to say I mentioned something about my upcoming operation on Facebook. And about 10 min later.. Someone I hadn't told anything to commented it. Da oh !!!

It's not like I don't want to tell people but it's alittle odd to tell someone after so much is said and done. But I did call them and had a lovely convo. And laughed a bit at the fact I kept the secret for that long.

But note to self... Leave the personal crap off Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment