Saturday, April 14, 2012

Week in retrospect

This was a busy work week. We are testing all sorts of samples that have to be done quickly. So I ended up testing about 80 samples in 4 days. And still have to process a bunch of them. Arg lots of work. Also I felt like a bit of an idiot because I completely got the amount of time I need off for my next surgery wrong. I said a couple of days where it's more like 2 wks. Big difference right ? So of course I realized this after I emailed my boss who not only is not in Cambridge but is also the director of the group. Talk about embarrassing !!! Yes holy moly, embarrassing.

Other than work I went to the gym one day. I didn't get as much done as I wanted to but it was good to move around. Then I went to Prana 2 music on Friday. Which was awesome as usual. Especially after spending 3.5 hrs at mgh. It was a painfully long appointment to do the pre op check up. Which of course went fine. Because minus the cancer I'm a healthy person. So the idea I'm going to stop Breathing under anesthesia is a bit ridiculous. Needless to say I needed the yoga action and some nice chatting with yoga peps.

Now I'm watching big bang theory o my bed. Awesome and a half :)

No comments:

Post a Comment