Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 2

Paleo day 2. And happy to report still going. Though I definitely have noticed the detox symptoms have started. I've had a headache all afternoon and ironically my skin is already starting to break out. I figured that would take a little longer. But whatever... It's good that its happening.

I was also Really really emotional today. Related maybe... Maybe not. But I typically don't let things bug me to the point of tears but today they did. I was a weepy mess largely just a compounded by everything else that's been going on.
I mean I guess I'm entitled sort of but randomly crying does sort of get in the way of things. And does make for awkward conversation. So lets just say it was not the best day ever.

But on the food front other then a lot of fruit... Doing well.

The one thing I need to work on is my lunch quantity. Because this is the second day in a row I've been hungry in the afternoon. While I manage to stay pretty fl between breakfast and lunch. So we'll have to think about what to do for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment