Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines day

So let me start off by saying I've definitely been a little down about V day this year. Mainly it bit a little because I actually had been looking forward to having a valentine for only about the 3rd or 4th time ever... Or a V of a romantic nature that is. I'm all for friend Vs and they make me feel very loved but the romantic kind is a slightly different level.

And I'm not talking all the corporate BS. I'm a major self admitted sap so I am very easy to squish out with. Like surprise pick up from work or watching my favorite movie or a hidden note. Easy stuff...or inexpensive stuff. But so is life and there is nothing on the romantic front at the moment. So we're just going to have a self love marathon.

Sounds nice right? There will be chocolate, there will be a trip to the gym, there will be yoga, there will be project runway. And anything else I damn well want to do this weekend.

And there will be chocolate strawberries... Or something (haven't opened the box yet) because hey I did get a valentine this year.

Love yourself first


No comments:

Post a Comment