Saturday, February 16, 2013

Paleo check in

Today was paleo intake day at crossfit. It was weird going in cause I haven't been in awhile. So I knew I'd feel like everyone was staring at me. Though I know full well no one is because really no one cares. But hey can't help the feeling.

The other reason I felt nervous was because I have admittedly let myself go a little over the last month and change. Basically this year has been karmiclly bad lately. We were discussing this at yoga yesterday and there has definitely been a weird shift in energy lately that has definitely been affecting me. Not to mention so heavy shit has occurred over the last month so it's been a bit of an adjustment.

Anyway, the pictures for the check in wee awkward. I mean I hardly ever show my tummy anyway, and then to take a photo is a little weird. The weight was close to what I figured it would be... Which was high. But not unexpected, and the body fat measure was about expected.

For my benchmark I did tabata squats because of my under arm injury. Everyone else tested with Jackie

1000 m row
50 thrusters at 45lbs and 30 pull ups.

As you would imagine doing that with a little injury would be a bad idea. So I did the squats instead. Tabata anything is pretty tough and I definitely felt it after.

But I'll logged and ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment