Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Overhead

Today was OVERHEAD SQUAT DAY!!! Boo ya!

So I'm actually not that good at them because my shoulder mobility is lacking, but for some reason I love them.  And honestly it was a nice change to be under load then working of the fucking double unders. I was in no mood for that this morning.

For those that don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

Speaking of no mood.  Getting up was tough this morning.  Even though I was winding down my head at 945.  And probably lights out by 10.  I've been trying to get better about reading before bed instead of watching TV and for the most part it helps.  I didn't do myself any favors by making some seltzer at 8,  so nature called at least once.  Honestly I don't remember.

But I was up and made it to CFB for whats becoming a traditional Tuesday WODing.

The other portion of the program was
12 min AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)
2 muscle ups (or in my case...6 ring rows and 6 parellet dips)
4 power cleans (73lbs)
8 pistols (4 on each side )


I made it through 4 rounds.  I could have probably gone faster...but its now 2hrs later and my ass is already sore. So not a bad sign.  I try and be technical with the movements as apposed to fast.  Cause I figure once i get good at the motion of something I'm bad at then I can crank the speed.  The idea of doing that in reverse is a bit much.

Made it to work and just finished my bacon eggs and kale...mmmmmmmm

though i already want lunch.  Shit!


No comments:

Post a Comment