Sunday, March 17, 2013

Run in with a truck

Oh I am not as young as I used to be.  Yesterday I went to my friend C's bachelorette party.  Which was super fun, but I definitely am feeling it this morning.  A.  I haven't drunk anything in awhile so the decently large amount of alcohol I had sort of made me feel like I got run over by a truck.  It also didn't help that I went off the Paleo reservation a bit...I mean there was a penis cake.  When in Rome embrace it.  But that didn't help the way I'm feeling this morning. 

Its funny cause of course with the liquor I probably still would feel like shit, but I feel like the fact that I have been eating clean...not perfect, but decently it makes my tolerance of feeling like shit that much less. Its actually pretty interesting that once you start to make your body feel good you notice any malleties that much more. Go figure. 

I guess I shouldn't be surprised but it is an interesting realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment