Friday, March 29, 2013

13.4

That's right its another WOD blog time.  This week brought actually a pretty fun one.  Though getting up today was admittedly tricky.  I basically knew it was going to be rough cause I stayed up until almost 11...oops.  Anyway, the WOD


WORKOUT 13.4


WOMEN - includes Masters Women up to 54 years old
Complete as many reps as possible in 7 minutes following the rep scheme below:
95 pound Clean and jerk, 3 reps
3 Toes-to-bar
95 pound Clean and jerk, 6 reps
6 Toes-to-bar
95 pound Clean and jerk, 9 reps
9 Toes-to-bar
95 pound Clean and jerk, 12 reps
12 Toes-to-bar
95 pound Clean and jerk, 15 reps
15 Toes-to-bar
95 pound Clean and jerk, 18 reps
18 Toes-to-bar...
This is a timed workout. If you complete the round of 18, go on to 21. If you complete 21, go on to 24, etc.

Let me first say that I did NOT do 95lbs... I did 73lbs.  
I made it through 44 reps... which is into the 12 reps of clean and jerks section.  So pretty good.  I also can't do toes to bar so I did V ups.  Which admittedly feel extremely lame, especially since they are still hard.  Must work on my core more and hip mobility.  Cause its partially that my core is weak and partially that I can't curl enough to get them up there.  So need to work on that.  
It was also a deceptively simple work out, but smoked me when I got to the end and counted up the reps and the first thing out of my mouth was...THATS IT!!!!  So clearly I did something.  
On a side note I've noticed that my traps are getting bigger...good I guess.  I'm excited to get my stretch on at yoga tonight :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment