Monday, May 7, 2012

Decisions....so not my favorite

Decisions are not my favorite thing.  It is something I am totally working on but when it comes to changing plans quickly or making any definitive life decisions, i am officially PATHETIC. 

I can't really explain it but I guess it stems from the fear of making the wrong decision.  When in reality when it comes to deciding on things like, how much to pay for rent, it doesn't really matter.  I just have to make a decision and stick to it for awhile.  I mean paying X amount in rent is not a permanent fixture.  I can always stay there a year and then move or i can wait and go somewhere else.  I guess in this case I'm scarred that I won't want to move because the apt is REALLY nice.  But then of course I'm afraid I won't get along with the other roommates.  The one that I met seems really nice...but once again the uncertainty is killing more.  Or more accurately I'm killing myself with the indecision.  God DAMN it!

What is wrong with me?  I don't know... and you don't have to answer that ;)

I think its time for bed....and possibly  a clearer head will emerge in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment