Saturday, May 5, 2012

Party party

We actually managed to have a really nice get together for my grandfather. This was a shocker cause we didn't call the guests until last night. But 5 of the card players (my grandfather plays poker with these other old guys once a month) and two sets of neighbors came. It was fun. Of course we had WAY too much food. But better too much then too little. Always. It was actually too cute to see the guys all together. Ricky got a good picture of then cause they are all little and old... Except for this one guy who's old and tall.... But he wasn't there.

Now we are all pooped. And the kitchen is a mess. And this is one of the few times I will definitely been pleading the sickly one. Cause I am definitely not going to clean it. And off to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment