Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good Day

An update on the food action.  Today was a good day.  I managed to stay on track with my food plan.  Which was tough because I almost gave in to the call of the vending machine on the way home from work.  But I stuck strong and had my spicy almonds instead.  I had a scoop of peanut butter when I walked in the door as well. That helped a great deal.

For dinner I had an omelet from IHOP with green pepper, chicken and salsa.  It was good and for the most part satisfied me.  Though I'm hungry again...so I think I'll at least have another chocolate oat fiber one bar.  My little treat until I get the hang of this.  Small and easy to control.  That will be the name of the game.  But really, that is my only slip today...so pretty good. Almost no grains...small amount of sugar.

Day 1 down.

No comments:

Post a Comment