Monday, May 14, 2012

Just like that

Just like that my two weeks of recoop time is OVER.
I sort of felt like that this morning.  I mean I'm trying to have more of a positive attitude to work.  Which is good cause I don't think I'll be or marry a millionaire any time soon.  And I'm realizing it isn't so bad most of the time.  But still would I rather be at home dressed in
Umm yeh.  Of course.  But it wasn't so bad.  Lots of people were excited to see me which was fun.  And I got to catch up on all the gossip.  Of which there was lots.  I mean I work with a fair amount of divas. So as you might imagine there is a fair number of people that think they are

Overall it was a good day.  And now I'm exsausted.  As anticipated.  I'm kind of glad that it is crappy out because I don't feel bad about the fact I'm going to go watch Dancing with the stars and not go for a walk.   And on that note.  off I go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment