Saturday, February 25, 2012

Graduation day

I officially graduated from the infusion room. I went in today to get my last neulasta shot today so I'm officially done. I am so at peace! It is odd though that something that has really been part of my life for the last two months is over. I'm thrilled that it's over but not I have to find normalcy again. Which it's really been almost three months since normal behavior. So I've forgotten what it's like. I'll find it again. But I seriously have to think about it alittle. Also there is the aspect that I still get really tired so I don't have a whole lot of options during the week anyways. But I definitely won't get ahead of myself.

On the docket for the rest of the weekend. Watch a million episodes of the L word and take a million naps :)

1 comment: