Friday, February 17, 2012

Social Fridays

I am soooo happy this week is over. It's been one of those weeks that work has just dragged on and on. And I just actually didn't have that much to do which made it all the more boring. I go through these phase at work where I'm just so not into it, and then it's not so bad. Unfortunately this week was a totally not into it week.

Though today was good and marked an occasion into itself. My second time at a social hour at work. Which was fun. I am definitely mellowing out at work, which is always a good thing and now that I'm here to stay I want to try to enjoy the more social aspects of things.

I totally feel like a spazz right now. I guess that's what I get for being exsausted. Not a bad thing, but brain freezing for sure:) I'm enjoying the long weekend already.

No comments:

Post a Comment