Saturday, January 26, 2013

Smaterday

Ok bad title. But I really don't know how to start. It's been an interesting time... And by interesting I mean sucky. Though today feels like the energy may be shifting slowly. I actually was talking to my yogi friend yesterday about what's been going on and she said basically she agreed that there was a shift of energy 2 wks ago and now we are all dealing with consequences.

It does make sense. I am a strong believer that everything is connected and therefor the shit hitting the fan has had an effect on everyone.

The last two days have been ok. In dealing with morfies. Death I have done a good amount of yoga. Yesterday was great because my buddy A was back for my assisting class. Which I loved of course since we are very connected. I also had a bunch of yogi buddies in my class. Today L and I went to a yoga class at spirit bear yoga in natick. It was a yoga for runners class with the infamous KT :) it was really good and good to get some tips on things to do before during and after a run.

The only really frustrating thing was I figured out how I Hurt myself. It's at crossfit but I couldn't identify the motion. And the one I initially thought didn't make sense. It was bent over rows.. Someone got a bit ambitious. Now I have to be nice to it. Cause basically everything aggregates it... Damn it. But I'm being good... Sort of the yoga was probably stupid.

In realizing that I also made the hard decision to hold my crossfit membership until after the race. I keep getting sick or hurting myself and need to focus on my running. Ill miss crossfit but there are only so many days in the week. So it's probably for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment