Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Make a plan

There are lots of things you make a plan for and the tough part is realizing and accepting that you can't plan for every permutation of the unknown. And there are times you just have to go with it. There lies the challenge and the rub. 

So since chemo officially starts on Friday I've been making all sorts of plans. Stocking up on liquid and apple sauce, 


Figuring out how to get to and from the hospital.  The answer being I am taking the train in and have someone pick me up. And the big question for just this teacher training. Is what do I want to try to do for yoga ing? 

This one has been the most challenge to accept.  I know full well that I will not be able to get to it all. I know for a fact I won't have that kind of stamina. So the question is what is a reasonable amount of time to shoot for. 

I have a plan in place and now I just have to let it go. It's like you have to plan then detach because life as it's own plan. 

2 comments: