Saturday, March 15, 2014

Tattoo times two

14mar14 

As a lot of people know I got my first tattoo back on July. But what a lot of people don't necessarily know is that I pretty much immediately wanted another one. 

Of course it took me a while to decide on what I wanted. The location actually was the easy part.  I don't really know why I think foot tattoos are awesome, but they are. So that was the next location easy.  Then of course it was the challenge of what. I finally decided on a rosemåling design. And the final challenge was finding the perfect image to bring in to copy. Once that was all figured out it was time to get it going. 

So I decided to take the day off to do it, because after a week of recooping from surgery I wanted to do something fun. So I had a nice relaxing morning before heading to chameleon tattoo in Harvard square. 

I've gone to them now twice and Matt does really good work. From what I hear everyone there is really good. So totally worth the expense. 

The tattoo itself took about an hour and a half to do. It was rough to sit for it. I mean your foot is freakin bony so basically it hurt the entire time. But lots of breathing made it doable. It only got really hard near the end, which makes sense cause the skin was getting really tender. But it was totally worth it. It looks amazing even right away. I'll be curious to see the changes over the next week as it actually heals. 

But I'm super tender on that side so I'll be happy when the healing processes is a bit more under way. 

The rest of the day was spent hanging with Kate before we made it over to teacher training. So all in all it was a great day. 

Ps - I already know what I want to get next, it's a secret... But let the image search begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment